Milford, ME, Contents Cleaning and Restoration
From clothing and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Central Maine can restore these precious belongings and much more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem daunting when you see how many things there are to think about. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important items that were at one time automatically rejected may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Central Maine can clean and return an emergency supply of clothing for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means we will work hard to save them.