Disaster Planning for Residents in Milford
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary consultation today, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Central Maine.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team.